Saturday, February 28, 2009

Skinny Bitch 2 Week Challenge - Day 5

The terrible thing about writing these blogs a day late is that I often forget what happened the day before.

I must declare fatties that yesterday was not the strongest day of the challenge.. I was still feeling under the weather and Friday is kind of my day for indulgences at work. Plus my illness prevented me from going to the gym in the afternoon however I promise you there will be much gyming over the weekend...

OH I am just going to blurt out all my indiscretions in one big bold line

CHICKEN PAD THAI NOODLES, 2 X KRISPY KREME DONUTS AND A SHIT LOAD OF GARLIC BREAD WITH MY SPAGGY BOLL FOR DINNER!

There I said it.. I don't really feel that the rest of my day needs explaining except to say that brekkie and all the rest were healthy options.

Oh and for the first time ever I am concerned about my ability to lose weight so quickly. I have lost almost 1.5kgs over the last 6 days?? What is up with that.

....The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment