Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diary Of A Skinny Bitch - The bitch up in lights!

First of all I am proud to say that I have not been a Fat Sausage at all over the last few days. It has been special K (keeps ya looking good), tuna sandwhiches and responsible snacks all the way. However I did just have a tiny lindt chocolate but anyone who can be offered one of those deliciously tempting balls of joy and say no is a freak in my book and is most likely anorexic or crazy from syphilis.

Second of all I am over the moon that Sean now attends the gym with me (as those loyal enough to be following my Twitter would know) and I discovered something joyous when I was there with him on Sunday.
As we descended the hall after a flab fighting pump class Sean pointed out a wall of photos. Not just any wall of photos, this was a wall of photos of folk who finished the body transformation challenge. Readers of last years Skinny Bitch epic on Facebook would know that includes MY SELF! And low and behold there I was smack bang in the middle of it all I almost creamed my climacool shorts! Well ok I am not that self absorbed (ok well maybe I am) but come on.. Finally the Skinny Bitch has been recognised out in public. Regardless of whether there is nothing on this wall to indicate who I am or that I have a blog called the Skinny Bitch but hey I don't see your fat arse on the wall at the gym!!

Oh and speaking of Gym INSANITY I had to wake up at 5:45am today to get to the Gym on time for 6:15am PT session.
I did not wake up very well and was cursing myself for being in such a situation. I get to the gym and it turns out my session was not until 7:30am... As all the nerds are saying on the video game sites these days -EPIC FAIL-

Well that is it from me for another day.. Stay well and stay skinny!

...The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment