Sunday, February 15, 2009

Diary Of A Skinny Bitch - How funky is your sausage?

It would seem I hung true to my word and maintained my fat sausage status over the course of the weekend.
There has been BBQ goodness and pasta salads in my recent history and I long got past the whole term 'salad' meaning 'healthy.' There are sausage rolls and meat pies out there better for you then a serve of Woolworth's Creamy Pasta Salad (but God it tastes good on a white bread roll with some BBQ chicken).
Anyone noticing that a few months ago I was blogging about my attempts to lose weight (which i did) but now it is almost like I am desperately trying to find it all again? FAT SAUSAGE I say!!

Well not really.. For the most part I am a lot better off, my weight does not shift in an upwards fashion however I seemed to have lost sight of my goals. The Skinny Bitch needs to become a Muscle Mary and not just stay a fat sausage!!
That is where your inspirational comments come in handy fatties.. GET WITH IT PLEASE!!


So what else happened this weekend.. oh yes BIRTHDAY CAKE.. Horrid evil delicious birthday cake that feels so good as it enters your aptly named 'cake hole' and digests in a cake like fashion.
What kind of cake I hear you ask?
Black forest cake from the cheese cake shop, I hear me answer!
3 pieces over the course of two days is not that bad....

Oh and I have fantastic Skinny Bitch news!!! Seany McHorny as joined me at the gym for the first time ever. Sapping off my membership and coming along for a pump class, the boy now has his own membership card and is going to start attending with me for some fitness insanity!!

Join me in giving a big round of applause to Northside Fitness Centre's latest victim!

...The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment