Monday, April 26, 2010

The Bitch That Was Once Skinny

It has been a while since I have decided to write a blog... And it has probably been for the best.. I see The Skinny Bitch being a lot like Hey Hey It's Saturday.. Yes it was monumental in it's time and yes it was very sad to see it go. But the world has moved on... As has my big fat ASS!!!!!

Yes fatties I am not very happy with how I have maintained my skinny bitchness over the last 2 years... I am far from being the fat slob I once was but I am not the figure of beauty and glamour that you had all come to know and love..

So it is with a heavy heart that I return to the net to keep a diary of my fitness exploits in order to help me reach and maintain my goals. As of right now I am about 94.5kgs and I want to be down to about 88 or less by the time I head on my cruise in July. Yes the bitch will be off to the pacific islands with his beloved side kick Seany... And the bitch would like to be able to sit on the beach of a pacific island shirtless without fear of being harpooned by a Japanese fishing vessel!

So I guess a good place to start is with what has changed - I have moved to a different area and have joined a new gym which is just over the road (So no excuses for not missing a session).

Anyway I will not put in too many boring details today... I will do a full update tomorrow.

Ciao

The Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment