Thursday, March 5, 2009

Skinny Bitch 2 Week Challenge - Day 10

It seems that my brain is dead in both the evening and in the morning because no matter which time out of the two that I choose to type a blog I just do not seem to know where to start because I am feeling like a bit of zombie craving some brains..

mmmm brains!

I think I redeemed myself today a bit fatties! There was joyous healthy eating and exercise to OH WOW the ad for Bruno's Truffles was just on I sooo need to go there.. ANYWHOOO

So yes who wants to know how healthy my day was...... *the sound of one hand clapping can be heard*

  • Brekkie - Celeb Slim 4 him Vanilla Shake
  • Snack - Blueberry snack bar
  • Lunch - Sandwhich with healthy shit on it
  • Snack - Muesli bar
  • Dinner - Lean Cuisine chicken pasta thing
  • Snack - Sticky date yogurt..
Oh how I do love a sticky date!

And my personal trainer yesterday thought he would be an absolute bastard and make me run around the oval in Dickson doing all sorts of crazy sprinting and jogging and boxing and OH GOD IT ALMOST KILLED ME!

...The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment