Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Skinny Bitch 2 Week Challenge - Day 9

FAT SAUSAGE

Well not really but you know... A mental block seems to have been put into my mind since losing weight that prevents me from committing to any further 'challenges' as it would seem.

I say this because my one HUGE weakness came into my life last night. It was Pizza and it was AWESOME! OH stuffed crust and chicken wings dripping from my chin in an oily fatty mess.. Oh I could feel the calories and crap surging through my system, it was almost orgasmic... OK going to far.

Apart from that I actually ate quite well but -FAIL- I did not go to the gym -EPIC FAIL- Ba BOW!
However that can be this weeks indiscretion I guess (even though I said that last week when eating Chinese for dinner yet I still went on to have hot cross buns and various other bits of crap later in the week).
Still we shall see what the results of the challenge are in a few days!


  • Brekkie - Toast with vegemite
  • Snack - Muesli bar
  • Lunch - Sand which with chicken, cottage cheese, carrot, avocado on cape seed bread
  • Snack - Tuna and crackers
  • Dinner - PIZZZAAA Fat lil piggy :P
I also snacked on some jelly snakes during the day to keep my sugar levels happy and healthy.
OH that pizza is just sitting in my gut like a giant egg..... I feel myself putting on weight as we speak.

...The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment