Monday, March 2, 2009

Skinny Bitch 2 Week Challenge - Day 8

Well we have dived head first into week 2 of this roller coaster ride of health and weight loss (I must stress I was not really trying to lose weight, just trying to see how much I could improve my body in 2 weeks through exercise and diet).

Oh and before I go on just a quick poll...... Who thinks the Skinny Bitch would like hot in a pair of spectacles??? Because starting next week I will have some lovely reading glasses! Prepare yourselves for "The Intelligent Bitch"

Moving right along....

I ate quite a fair bit of food today.. But all decent balanced stuff that I am not ashamed to report in my blog.
I am really starting to wonder why I have this need to advertise my food intake on the internet day in and day out. Does it seem weird to anyone else?
  • Brekkie - Toast and vegemite and a tub of yogurt
  • Snack - Muesli bar
  • Lunch - Sand which, cape seed bread, ham, cottage cheese, carrot, avocado
  • Snack - Blueberry bar
  • Snack - Yogurt
  • Dinner - Lean Cuisine tuna bake with an extra tin of tuna
Ohhh and I went to the gym where I pumped, pumped the jam pumped it up yo yo here we go..
  • 5 minutes treadmill
  • Leg rep - 4 sets of 10 reps and 4 lots of lunges
  • 4 minutes rower
  • Bench press (same sets and reps as before) and 4 lots of push ups
  • Stepper 5 minutes
  • Lat pull down and seated row (same sets and reps as before)
  • Cross trainer 5 minutes
  • Dumb bell shoulder press (3 sets of 10 reps)
  • Back extensions
  • Lots of crazy crunches
  • Stretch and go home to pass out
That is the strength program I was given after completing the gyms fattness (fitness) challenge that I did last year. It is intense but I want to do it at least one more time before this weekend when I am destined to look like the most amazing skinny bitch ever.....

Wow... is that my own head up my ass??

...The Skinny Bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment